We understand and take very seriously the confidence that our clients and potential clients have in us. Protecting their privacy is a main priority. As such, we have adopted the following privacy principles:
- We respect the strict privacy expectations of our clients and potential clients as well as the necessity of collecting client information in a private, accountable and appropriate manner.
- We gather, keep and use information about individual clients and potential clients (as lawfully allowed) when and only when we believe it to be useful in our normal business operations and to be able to provide our clients the products and services and other opportunities.
- We strive to make sure our clients financial information is correct, up to date and complete. We have processes instituted to respond in a timely manner to request to complete or fix inaccurate information.
- Our employees and loan officers have access to personally identifiable client information only if there is a legitimate business reason for accessing such information. We stress the importance of privacy and confidentiality to our employees and loan officers.
- We do not share, trade, rent or sell contact information with 3rd parties for the purpose of marketing their products to you. Some personal identifiable client information is shared with 3rd parties only when necessary to operate our day to day business or comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- If and when personally identifiable client information is shared with an unaffiliated 3rd party we expect and require the 3rd party to adhere to the same strict guidelines of confidentiality of the client information
We appreciate your confidence in us and will continue to strive to provide the absolute best customer service and the lowest rates on homes loans in San Diego. If you have questions or concerns about the above privacy policies or your account, please contact us via the contact form on our website.